Warnings and Special Attentions Before Using Renpho Scale
- If you have osteoporosis, you should not use this product. If you have a pacemaker, artificial lungs, portable ECG monitor, or any other such medical device, avoid using this product.
- Do not use if you are pregnant. As the body prepares for gestation, it becomes a challenge to gather accurate values for metrics such as body fat percentage. During this time, it is suggested that only weight is measured.
- Do not use on slippery floors.
- Do not use when your body is wet.
- Your body measurements may not be accurate after heavy physical activity.
- This smart scale model is not intended for use by infants or toddlers; some body composition measurements are not for children under 18.
- Renpho smart scales should not be used for treating or diagnosing any medical conditions. Always consult your physician or health professional to determine what is suited for you.
- Professional Bodybuilders: This product is for typical consumers, thus it may not suit you. Bodybuilders incur special body muscle and fat percentages, so this product may not match measurements as made with specialized instruments or medical equipment. We recommend such users to pay attention to a long-term change in data, rather than measurement values themselves.
- Pregnant Women: Your body compositions differ during your pregnancy. Other than the body weight, this scale is not designed to make accurate measurements for pregnant women.
- Children: This scale is not designed for babies or toddlers under 4 years old. For children under the age of 18, not all the measurements are suitable. Children are growing faster than adults, and currently there is no widely adopted standard for categorizing measurements for children. Please use the following table as a reference.