ZWIFT® APP INTRODUCTION
Zwift is virtual training for running and cycling. Smash your goals and compete with others around the world. With structured workouts and social group rides.
1. Login with Zwift user account, select POWER SOURCE on the main interface.
How to display your Apple Watch heart rate on the "AI Gym" App:
1. "AI Gym" App needs to be updated to version 1.6.0 or above. Apple Watch Series 3 or above are required with iWatch OS 7.2 or above.
2. Note that "Challenge Rides" do not support heart rate display at the moment.
1.Download and install the "AI Gym" App on your Apple Watch. After downloading, find and open "AI Gym" on your watch, then click the "Start" button.
2.Open your "AI Gym" App on your iPhone. Find "Me" at the bottom right of the "AI Gym" App, click on "Device Management," then find "Apple Watch."
3.Follow the prompts to turn on permissions on your Apple Watch, then select "Click to Test." If your heart rate is being displayed normally, the Apple Watch connection has been successful.
4.After successfully connecting with the Apple Watch, your "AI Gym" will be able to display your heart rate data during your ride.
5.After you rides, you will be able to view your heart rate changes directly on the "Exercise Report" page.
PELOTON® APP INTRODUCTION
Currently, RENPHO AI-Powered Bike only supports the Peloton® iOS App.
Ensure your phone is disconnected from the AI Gym App and that bluetooth is turned ON.
1. Open the Peloton® iOS App, select "Classes," and then press "Cycling."
2. Choose your preferred course.
3. Press the "START" button, as shown below.
4. Click the "link" symbol; shown circled in red below.
5. After "CONNECTED DEVICES" pops up, select "Cadance."
6. Finally, select "RQ002" to connect with the RENPHO AI-Powered Bike and begin measuring cadence.
KINOMAP® APP INTRODUCTION
1. Open the Kinomap APP and enter the "Equipment Management" interface.
2. Select the machine type of "exercise bike".
3. Tap the "FTMS" connection mode.
4. Select your equipment "RQ002" in the list.
5. Successfully connect.