Smart Jump Rope User ManualModel: R-Q008
Thank you for purchasing RENPHO Smart Jump Rope.
To ensure safety and avoid any property damage,pleaseread thismanual carefully and keep it for future reference.
FCC Regulatory Compliance
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Warning: changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
SAFETY WARNINGS1. Do not keep the jump rope in a magnetic area or a magnet-influenced space, which may result in the malfunction and battery loss.
2. Bending or twisting the jump rope may break the external and/or internal parts of the product. Significantly lower or higher than room temperature, any liquid component, including water and humidity, may damage the parts.
3. Do not use the jump rope for something other than its intended use.
4. Do not use strong chemical agents or cleaner to clean the jump rope, it may cause discoloring or corrosion of exterior part.
5. Do not skip rope before and within half an hour after a meal to avoid physical discomfort, and do not drink a lot of water before skipping rope.
6. If you feel shortness of breath or any discomfort, slow down, allow the blood circulation to return to normal before stopping.
7. This is not a toy. Children shall not play with this product.
It is recommended to grip the handle of the rope with Mode Button facing upward for easy reading of the LCD display.
1. What's in the Box
1 x Rope
2 x Handles
2 x Cordless Balls
2 x AAA Batteries
1 x Storage Bag
1 x Manual
2.Product ParametersProduct Name: Smart Jump Rope
Wireless Connection: Bluetooth 4.0
Synchronization Range: About 32.8ft
Handle Size: 1.2*7.5inch/30*190mm
Handle Material: ABS+Silica gel
Length: Adjustable (Max 118in/3m/9.8ft)
Rope Material: PVC+Steel wire
Weight: About 456g (including batteries)
Display: LCD (0.5*0.8inch)
Power Supply: 2 x AAA Batteries
Standby Time: 1 year
Record: Daily rope skipping data for the past 7 days
3.Handles & LCD Display
2.Training Target Setting
Setting Time Countdowna. Pressthe Mode Button until icon Time lights up (icon---- appears).
b. Press and hold the Mode Button to enter time countdownsetting (Minimum 1min, maximum 10mins).
c. Pressand hold the Mode Button to complete the setting and the screen will display 3-2-1 countdown accompanied by beep sounds, then a long beep sound to alert the start. The jump rope will play six beep sounds as a reminder of completion of the The LCD display will automatically show the exercise time.
Setting Numbers Countdowna. Pressthe Mode Button until icon Number lights up (icon---- appears).
b. Pressand hold the Mode Button to enter numbers setting (Minimum 50, maximum 2000).
c. Pressand hold the Mode Button to complete the setting and the screen will display 3-2-1 countdown accompanied by beep sounds, then a long beep sound to alert the start. The jump rope will play six beep sounds as a reminder of completion of the target. The LCD display will automatically show the total exercise skip number.
3.Jump Rope Assembly
4.Rope Length AdjustmentA. Straightenthe rope to your armpit (as shown), try jumping and check whether the length is suitable.
B. Pleasefollow the chart below to adjust the length of rope.
RENPHO Fit Operation GuideSearch "Renpho Fit" APP from Apple Store / Google Play or scan the QR code below to download app. System Requirement: IOS 7 and above, Android 4.3 and above.
1.RegisterRegister a new account with your email address and complete the personal information, which is only intended for the calculation of parameters such as calories.
2.LoginUsers can log in with new account or directly log in with Renpho APP account.
3.HomepageThe homepage of "Renpho Fit" APP displays the cumulative data of the skipping, the Bluetooth connection status, and three rope skipping modes, including Free Jump, Time Countdown, and Numbers Countdown. If there is no record of skipping, the cumulative part will display "--".
4.Find device1. Clickthe "Me" icon in your "Renpho Fit" app, select "Device" from the menu.
2. Turn on your phone's Bluetooth function and click "SearchDevice" in the Renpho Fit app. Please note: the jump rope should be within a 1m radius of your phone to connect (no code required).
3. Makesure the device and mobile phone are within the reception range of Bluetooth. When the above three requirements are met at the same time, there will be a pop-up window indicating that the connection is successful (Each time the APP is opened, the prompt will pop up).
Click "Connect", the APP will automatically connect to the device's Bluetooth.
5.Bind device1. When the device is not connected, click Free Jump or Time Countdown and Numbers Countdown times to enter the search device page.
2. Allavailable devices will be listed in the page.
3. If no device is searched within 20s and the re-search page will pop up, please follow the page prompts to check.
4. Click"Connect" button, and enter the home page after successfully adding the device.
1. AfterBluetooth connection, click "Free Jump" on the homepage to enter the Free Jump page.
2. Click"GO" to skip rope freely.
3. Click "End" to end the skipping and view the skipping statistics page.
The data statistics includes skipping time, calories burned, average speed, fastest speed, number of jumps, and the maximum number of consecutive jumps, and you can see the time period of the maximum consecutive jumps and the time period during number of occurrences and numbers of rope tripping in the chart.
7.Time Countdown1. AfterBluetooth connection, click "Countdown" on the homepage to enter the countdown rope skipping page.
2. Click"Edit" to set the target duration.
3. Click"GO" to countdown to skip rope.
4. Click"End" to end the rope skipping and view the skipping rope statistics page.
8.Numbers Countdown1. AfterBluetooth connection, click Numbers Countdown on the homepage to enter the Numbers Countdown Rope Jumping page.
2. Click"Edit" to set the target number.
3. Click"GO" to countdown to skip rope.
4. Click"End"to end the rope skipping and view the skipping rope statistics page.
9.Skipping statistics1. Click the skipping statistics section on the homepage and "Me" page to enter the historical data statistics page.
2. Historical statistics are displayed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
3. The page displays the data list corresponding to the date range, and historical data can be deleted.
10. Device settings
1. Click Device settings on "Me" page to enter the device settings page list.
2. Click "Help" on the device settings page to view the user guide of the device.
3. Click "Setting" on the device settings page to view the basic information of the device, you can rename or unbind the device.
4. Click "Rebind" on the device management page to unbind the current device, and then search for other devices to bind.
Click "Search Device" on the device settings page to find the device to bind.
1. How do I turn OFF the jump rope?
Leave it idle for 3mins, it will automatically enter SLEEP mode and then shut down 20 seconds later.
2. How do I sync my skipping data to the RENPHO Fit App?
Activate Bluetooth on both your phone and the jump rope and pair them via the RENPHO Fit App. The data will be automatically synchronized.
3. Can I lower the beeping sound of the jump rope?
You can manually turn OFF or ON the 'beeping' sound in your RENPHO Fit App settings.
4. What should I pay attention to when using the jump rope?
a. To avoid data loss, hold the Mode button for 3s to save data in Free Jump Mode.
b. Avoid using the rope on rough or sandy ground to avoid damage.
c. Avoid 'fancy skipping' or 'cross rope skipping' in case of getting tangled.
First check the battery and make sure that the two positive poles face inside, and then check the battery cover. The battery cover with spring is installed on the handle with display.6. Bluetooth connection declined.
Connect via APP, not via mobile phone Bluetooth settings.7. Why the total exercise time is 40mins, but it displays 30mins?
The APP only calculates the actual skip time. If you stop and rest for 30 seconds, the rest time will not be counted in.8. Why do l feel that one handle is heavier than the other?
The handle without the battery has a counterweight to offset the battery weight of another handle, so their weight is the same.9. Does the app have to be open on your phone for it to sync, or will it sync after?
The skipping data will sync to the "Renpho Fit" app regardless of whether it is open during exercise or after exercising. Please remember to activate Bluetooth on your phone and the jump rope to sync up any data.
10. Why can't I pair the jump rope to the app?
a. Please delete and uninstall the "Renpho Fit" app then download and install it again before restarting your phone (please note that the app is "Renpho Fit" not "Renpho").
b. Open the "Renpho Fit" app to register or log in and open your jump rope. (If you have registered an account in the "Renpho" app, you can still use it to log in.
c. Confirm whether the location of the phone is turned on (Don't worry about the privacy alert pop-up as GPS is required to scan for Bluetooth devices since SDK
(Soft-ware Development Kit) update.
d. Set to "allow" to grant access to your phone's location information and whether Renpho Fit can access it.
e. Click the "Me" icon in your Renpho Fit app, select "Device" from the menu options.
f. Open your phone Bluetooth and click "Search Device" on this app (please note the jump rope should be within a 1m radius of your phone to connect (no code required).
g. Connect the device to complete pairing process.
h.If all the instructions above do not solve your problem, please provide us with your account, mobile phone model, mobile phone system version, and the Renpho Fit app version you downloaded. We will look into this and try our best to find a solution.
Your RENPHO product purchase is covered by a one-year limited manufacturer warranty from the date of delivery.
For warranty terms and conditions, please visit https://renpho.com/pages/warranty-terms-and-conditions.
Note: Product registration is not required for the warranty. If you choose not to register your product, it will not diminish the product warranty.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. RENPHO Customer Service Team guarantees a quick response and hassle-free solutions to any issue you may have within business hours.
Monday-Friday 9:00AM 4:30PM
*For defective products or the return of items, please contact us with your order number within the specified warranty period. DO NOT dispose of any product parts as they may be required for inspection/re- pair.
US Importer: JOICOM CORPORATION
14129 The Merge Street, Building 3 Unit A, Eastvale, CA 92880
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Ruiyi Business Technology Co., Ltd.
Qianhai Complex A201, Qianwan Road 1, Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong Cooperation Zone, Shenzhen, P.R.China
Made in China NA1