Tired feet? We’ve got you covered. Introducing the
Meet your new favorite tool.
You don't think you need it, till you have it.
1. Improves Circulation
Improves circulationDue to a mostly sedentary lifestyle we have become unaccustomed to using our muscles on a regular basis. The muscles in the feet get hardly any exercise and circulation is often impaired by tight and uncomfortable shoes. A 10–20 minute massage session before going to bed can greatly improve circulation in the lower extremities, which is particularly important for people suffering from diabetes.
2. Reduce High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure has become fairly common in modern men and women. It can be caused by a number of things such as stress and an unhealthy diet, but in most cases it has no particular cause and is believed to be a result of environmental factors and genetics. A study conducted on healthcare staff working with elderly people suffering from dementia – a job that is highly stressful and both physically and mentally taxing – showed that a 10-minute foot massage session up to three times a week resulted in improved mood, less anxiety and lower blood pressure.
Massaging the feet can help with joint pain and aid recovery after an injury, as well as reduce muscle soreness. However, when massage is combined with foot and ankle strengthening exercises and stretching it can prevent future injuries, as well as speed up recovery of existing injuries. A short session three to five times a week will ensure that you minimize the risk of injury. We all have our moments of clumsiness, but a strengthened and flexible ankle and foot ensures that we can avoid unpleasant injuries.
4. Helps With Plantar Fasciitis And Flat Feet
People with flat feet do not have a normal foot arch due to ligament laxity, which causes the arch to collapse. It can have no major effect on a person, but some people experience foot pain after even mild physical activity due to flat feet. Chronic heel pain can be caused by inflammation or deterioration of the plantar fascia (the connective tissue that supports the arch of the foot). Regular foot exercise coupled with deep massage, where you apply strong pressure on the arch, can help significantly lessen the pain and even cure these conditions.
After a long tiring day, the best way to relax is a soothing and relaxing foot massage, particularly after a long day of standing and walking around, when our feet tend to swell up. Afoot massage gives you energy by releasing any blockages that hold back energy and relieving symptoms of stress and fatigue.
Regular foot massage of 5 to 10 minutes before going to bed can improve feelings of general well-being.
Why Should You Choose A RENPHO Foot Massager?
The RENPHO foot massager is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort. It offers a deep-kneading Shiatsu massage and heated massage. It can improve the blood flow, relieve chronic foot discomforts from plantar fasciitis, and help with neuropathic foot numbness.
Our feet, which bear the weight of the whole body, allow locomotion and do a lot of work. Still, they are the least pampered part of the body. To pamper your feet and keep them strong and flexible, RENPHO foot massager is good option to keep a daily foot massage.
Renpho Foot Massager Key Benefits
- Massage the feet, relax the whole body. RENPHO foot massager machine, equipped with rotation ball, rolling stick, heating and offers a deep kneading Shiatsu foot massage
- Like a professional foot massage. The ergonomic design provides a comprehensive and comfortable massage. 3 kneading intensities can be adjusted to personal preference. The soothing heat function can be controlled independently.
- Simple, hygienic, healthy. The touch panel of this foot massager machine is easy to control using your foot. Removable washable cloth in the foot chambers helps keep a clean and healthy environment.
- Fits most people. With its enlarged foot rooms, RENPHO foot massager can accommodate most foot sizes, up to men size 12.
- Gifts. Everybody needs a daily foot massage. Get it for yourself, family, or friends. Using the foot massager 30 minutes daily improves the health of the body.
Soothing Heat therapy
RENPHO Foot massager comes with a heating function. If you suffer knots in your feet in particular and want to get rid of them, a heated foot massage is a much better option.
According to an article from Harvard Health:
Foot massage improves circulation, stimulates muscles, reduces tension, and often eases pain.
Did You Know?
Warning: Most people can benefit from regular foot massage. However, avoid foot massage if there are burns, open or healing wounds on your feet, fractures and severe osteoporosis.