Sync with Apple Health
1. Open the "Health" app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on the"Data Sources" icon.
3. Select "Gennec" from the sources list.
4. Gennec will synchronize the following data with Apple Health once you connect. You can customize what you want to share using the switches on the right.
For iOS 13 or above versions, please use the following steps to sync with Apple Health:
1. Open the "Health" App on your iPhone, click the user image at the top right corner.
2. Select “Apps” under Privacy and select “Gennec”.
3. Enable all categories to allow the Gennec App to transfer data to Apple Health.