Enjoy your Air Compression Leg Massager everywhere and anytime
If you stand or sit for long periods of time, unable to get exercise, or are suffering from soreness from athletic training, you may suffer from leg pain, edema, varicose veins, or poor circulation. The RENPHO Air Compression Leg Massager can help!
This Air Compression Massager is a new way to relax your entire legs. Using it 15 minutes once or twice daily can reduce leg edema, relieve muscle fatigue, and improve blood circulation and exercise recovery. Multiple massage modes can give you different massage experiences, while the portable design allows you to enjoy it anywhere anytime. Saves time and money!
The Advantage of RENPHO Leg Massager
1. 3*2 airbags deliver an optimal massage experience from feet to thighs. Relax your entire legs and reduce edema.
- 2. 3 massage sequences, 3 massage areas, and 4 intensities can be customized to your preference.
- 3. The thigh and calf wraps can detach from each other and be used separately; so you have the option to massage only one of those areas. You can also use the wraps for your arms.
How this Air Compression Leg Massager massage your legs? Made from quality and safe materials
- This Air Compression Leg Massager with 3*2 airbags massages your feet, calves, and thighs by inflating and deflating. The thigh and calf wraps can detach from each other and be used separately; so you have the option to massage only one of those areas. Use massage mode 3 to massage your thighs or arms individually.
- It can compress your muscle and improve blood circulation when inflating, helping to reduce leg edema, relieve muscle fatigue, and promote exercise recovery.
Made from quality and safe materials
- The inner liner is made from soft and safe materials. High-quality Velcro straps will retain their effectiveness even after 10,000 uses.
- Additionally, the 15-minute auto-shut-off timer prevents the massager from over heating. This feature was developed with safety in mind, especially for elderly users who may fall asleep with the device on.