User Manual for Renpho Body Fat Scale
This manual is for following scale models: R-A018
The scale is specially designed to test your Weight, Body Water, Bone Mass, Metabolic Age, BMI, Body Fat, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Skeletal Muscle, Muscle Mass, Protein, BMR, Fat-free Body Weight. With an extra-large VA display, cutting-edge ITO coating technology,this scale is more than just a device; it's your partner on your wellness journey. It works with the "Renpho Health" App and can be used as a helpful tool to control your weight.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using this device, certain basic precautions should be always followed:
1. The scale is for household use only and not for medical or commercial use.
2. Any persons who may be pregnant, suffer from osteoporosis, have a pacemaker, artificial joints, portable ECG or other metal devices implanted in their body are advised against using this scale. If doing so, please use it for weight measurement only and wear shoes to bypass the electric current when stepping on the scale for measurement.
3. All body composition data is for reference and should not be used as a substitute for advice from a licensed health care professional.
4. Do not overload the scale (Max. Capacity: 400lb / 180kg).
5. Check the scale before each use. Do not use the scale if it is damaged. The continuous use of a damaged scale may cause inaccurate results or injury.
6. If the scale malfunctions, first check the battery power. Replace the batteries if necessary.
7. To ensure accuracy, use the scale on a solid, flat and dry surface.
8. Do not stand on the edges of the scale or jump on the scale to avoid any injury.
9. The scale is a fragile and high-precision measuring device. Never jump on, stomp on, or disassemble the scale. Handle it carefully to avoid breakage.
10. The scale is not waterproof. Keep it dry and never immerse it in water. To clean the surface, use a damp cloth or glass cleaner. Do not use soap or other chemical cleaning agents.
11. To prevent interference or danger, do not use the scale in an environment near equipment with strong electromagnetic fields.
12. Do not expose the scale to direct sunlight or use the scale in high temperatures or extremely humid areas. Place the scale in a cool, dry place when not in use.
13. Do not attempt to disassemble the scale for any reason as it may void the warranty.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Elis 2X Scale x 1
1.5 AAA Battery x 3
User Manual x 1
|Body Fat Scale
|0.4-400lb / 0.2-180kg
|0.2lb / 0.05kg
|11 × 11 × 0.9 inch / 28 × 28 × 2.5 cm
|3 × 1.5V AAA (included)
KONW YOUR ELIS 2X
Open the battery compartment on the back of the scale and install the provided 3 AAA batteries properly.
When the scale is in low battery, "Lo" will appear on the display, and please replace the batteries. DO NOT mix new and used batteries. DO NOT charge the batteries.
Scan the QR code below or search for "Renpho Health" from the Apple App Store or Google Play to download the Renpho Health App.
Due to continuous updates and improvements, the "Renpho Health" App may appear slightly different.
Enable Bluetooth on your smartphone before pairing.
- For iOS (iOS 12.0 or later), Bluetooth permission is required.
- For Android system (Android 7.0 or later), location is also required.
a. Open the app and step on the scale with bare and dry feet.
b. Tap "Connect" when a window pops up on the app.
a. Tap "+" on the top right corner of the "Device" page to pair manually.
b. Tap "Body Fat Scale" and follow the in-the-app instruction.
c. Tap "+".
Once pairing is successful, the Bluetooth icon will turn solid on the display.
Calibrate the scale before each use to ensure accuracy.
1. Place the scale on a flat, hard surface. Avoid any carpeting.
2. Step on the scale with a single foot to activate it and then step off.
3. The display will show "CAL" and then "0.0" or "0.00" to indicate calibrating is complete.
Tip: To directly obtain your data of weight, BMI, body fat, muscle mass, body water, bone mass and metabolic age from the scale's display, you must connect the scale to the Renpho Health App on the first use for subsequent user identification.
1. Place the scale on a flat, hard surface. Avoid any carpeting.
2. Pair the scale with the Renpho Health App on the first use.
3. After calibrating the scale, step on the scale with bare and dry feet.
4. Stand and keep still until the weight measurement flashes twice to indicate your final measurement. When "0000" appears on the display, it indicates the scale is detecting the body fat. Once body fat detection is complete and you can view your data of BMI, body fat, muscle mass, body water, bone mass and metabolic age on the display directly.
Tip: If the scale is connected to the Renpho Health App, you can get additional body composition indexes (e.g., subcutaneous fat, fat-free body weight, etc.) on the app once measuring is complete.
1. Display Issues
|Weight, BMI, body fat, muscle mass, body water, bone mass, metabolic age
|Connected to the app on the first use and measure with bare and dry feet.
|Connected to the app on first use but wear shoes when measuring.
|Measure with bare feet but never connected to the app to use before.
|Never connected to the app to use before and wear shoes when measuring.
2. Other Issues
|The scale cannot detect body fat and/or other data.
|a. Ensure your feet are dry and bare.
b. Stand and keep still on the scale for about 10s to finish the weighing process.
If still not, try applying moisturizer to your feet and measure again or ask another person to repeat the 2 steps above.
|I have already registered an account on the Renpho website but cannot use it to log in on the Renpho Health App.
|The Renpho website and Renpho Health app are two different systems. Create an account on the Renpho Health App.
|I can get my data of BMI, body fat, muscle mass, body water, bone mass and metabolic age from the scale’s display, but my family or friends failed.
|Your family or friends must log in to the Renpho Health App with their own account and connect the scale to the app to finish the first measurement, or complete their profile information on your app using the "add a member" function and then connect the scale to the app on the first use.
Your RENPHO product purchase is covered by a one-year limited manufacturer warranty from the date of delivery.
For warranty terms and conditions, please visit:https://renpho.com/pages/warranty-terms-and-conditions
Note: Product registration is not required for the warranty. If you choose not to register your product, it will not void the product warranty.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
RENPHO Customer Service Team guarantees a quick response and hassle-free solutions to any issue you may have within business hours.
TEL: +1(844) 417 0149 (US ONLY)
1800 MY RENPHO (1800 69 7367) (AU ONLY)
Monday-Friday 9:00AM-6:00PM (AEST)
Email: email@example.com (US&CA)
* For defective products or the return of items, please contact us with your order number within the specified warranty period. DO NOT dispose of any product parts as they may be required for inspection/repair.
FCC Regulatory Compliance
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RF Exposure Compliance
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
ISED Regulatory compliance
This device contains licence-exempt transmitters that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada's licence-exempt RSS(s).
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d'Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence.
L'exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes:
(1)l'appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et (2) l'utilisateur de l'appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d'en compromettre le fonctionnement. This equipment complies with IC RSS-102 radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
Cet équipement est conforme aux limites d'exposition aux radiations IC CNR-102 établies pour un environnement non contrôlé.