When using this device, certain basic precautions should be always followed:
1. The scale is for household use only and not for medical or commercial use.
2. Any persons who may be pregnant, suffer from osteoporosis, have a pacemaker, artificial joints, portable ECG or other metal devices implanted in their body are advised against using this scale. If doing so, please use it for weight measurement only and wear shoes to bypass the electric current when stepping on the scale for measurement.
3. All body composition data is for reference and should not be used as a substitute for advice from a licensed health care professional.
4. Do not overload the scale (Max. Capacity: 400lb / 180kg).
5. Check the scale before each use. Do not use the scale if damaged. The continuous use of a damaged scale may cause inaccurate results or injury.
6. If the scale malfunctions, first check the battery power. Replace the batteries if necessary.
7. To ensure accuracy, use the scale on a solid, flat and dry surface.
8. Do not stand on the edges of the scale or jump on the scale to avoid any injury.
9. The scale is a fragile and high-precision measuring device. Never jump on, stomp on, or disassemble the scale. Handle it carefully to avoid breakage.
10. The scale is not waterproof. Keep it dry and never immerse it in water. To clean the surface, use a damp cloth or glass cleaner. Do not use soap or other chemical cleaning agents.
11. To prevent interference or danger, do not use the scale in an environment near equipment with strong electromagnetic fields.
12. Do not expose the scale to direct sunlight or use the scale in high temperatures or extremely humid areas. Place the scale in a cool, dry place when not in use.
13. Do not attempt to disassemble the scale for any reason, otherwise, the warranty may be void.