This manual is for following RENPHO eye spa pods models: R-G009
Thank you for purchasing the RENPHO Eye Spa Pods! Please read this instruction manual carefully and use the product only as indicated. RENPHO accepts no responsibility for any cause of injuries due to misuse or negligence to follow the instructions outlined. Please keep this manual for future reference.
Important Safety Instructions
1. Please consult your doctor if you are any of the following user types:
If you feel unwell or have any unusual discomfort, please stop using the device immediately.
2. This device is for personal care use only and is not intended for medical purposes.
3. This device can only be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or cognitive capabilities if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the device in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
4. Children under the age of 8 and the elderly beyond 60 years should be supervised to use the device.
5. Do not submerge the device. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
6. The product contains lithium batteries. Do not use in high temperatures or humid environments.
7. Only use the charger (DC 5V 1A, not included) to recharge the device.
8. Avoid contact with sharp objects.
9. Remove contact lenses, glasses, false eyelashes, etc. before using.
10. Do not use the device while driving or walking.
11. Do not attempt to disassemble or repair the device. Otherwise, it may cause damage and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
12. The device has a heated surface. Persons insensitive to heat must be careful when using it.
13. Use heated surfaces carefully. May cause serious burns. Do not use over insensitive skin areas or in the presence of poor circulation. The unattended use of heat by children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous.
1. About the Product
1 x Eye Spa Pods
1 x USB Type-C Cable
1 x User Manual
Eye Spa Pods
2. Using the Product
Remove any eye accessories (e.g., eyeglasses, contact lenses, false eyelashes, etc.) before using.
• Your vision may become blurry for a while, as expected after using the device. It is advised to close your eyes for a few minutes until your vision goes back to normal.
Press and hold for 2s to turn on/off the device.
Short press to cycle through 3 spa modes (default: cooling mode).
• As the device needs to dissipate the heat to support the cooling function, it is not recommended to operate the cooling mode in succession. It is recommended to operate this mode every 30mins.
a. Charge the device using the provided charging cable and a DC 5V 1A mobile charger (not included).
b. It takes about 2.5h to fully charge the device.
• Do not turn on the device while charging.
4. Cleaning and Maintenance
a. Turn off the device before cleaning. Do not rinse the device. Use a soft cotton cloth dampened with mild detergent to wipe it clean.
b. Keep away from all corrosive cleaners and harsh detergents.
Keep away from humidity, heat and/or corrosive gas.
c. If the device has not been used for over 3 months, please recharge it before use.
d. Do not attempt to disassemble the device by yourself.
5. Troubleshooting Guide
FCC Regulatory Compliance
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
Your RENPHO product purchase is covered by a one year limited manufacturer warranty from the date of delivery. For warranty terms and conditions, please visit:
Note: Product registration is not required for the warranty. If you choose not to register your product, it will not diminish the product warranty.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. RENPHO Customer Service Team guarantees a quick response and hassle-free solutions to any issue you may have within business hours.
1(844) 417-0149(US ONLY)
*For defective products or the return of items, please contact us with your order number within the specified warranty period. DO NOT dispose of any product parts as they may be required for inspection/repair.
US Importer: JOICOM CORPORATION 14129 The Merge Street, Building 3 Unit A, Eastvale, CA 92880
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Ruiyi Business Technology Co.,Ltd.
Qianhai Complex A201, Qianwan Road 1, Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong Cooperation Zone, Shenzhen, 518000 P.R.China