Renpho CS-20M Scales Manual
When using digital scale, certain basic safety precautions must be followed, including the following:
- The Bluetooth scale should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical You should consult a doctor when undertaking any diet or exercise program.
- If you are pregnant or have a pacemaker or other internal device, you should not over rely on the data provided by this All data is for reference and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health care professional.
- If the scale malfunctions, first check the batteries and replace if needed.
- Check the device before each use. Do not use the device if The continuous use of a damaged unit may cause injury or improper results.
- The scale is a high-precision measuring Never jump or stamp on the scale or disassemble. Please handle the scale carefully to avoid breakage.
- Place the scale on a hard, flat surface during Using the scale on a soft surface - like carpet or linoleum - may affect the accuracy of the scale readings.
- To ensure weighing accuracy, please gently step on the scale to wake it up and wait at least 10 seconds before weighing on the You must also wake up the scale if it has been moved. Take your measurements at the same time each day to ensure the most accurate results.
- When not in use, please remove the batteries and place the device in a dry room and protect it against extreme moisture, heat, lint, dust and direct sunlight. Never place any heavy objects on the
- Before using the scale, make sure you have entered all your personal data through the RENPHO
- Use the scale while The scale cannot measure body fat percentage if you're wearing shoes or socks.
- Make sure your feet are dry before weighing yourself.
- This scale is not waterproof; never immerse the scale in water. To clean the surface, use a damp cloth or glass cleaner. Do not use soap or other chemicals.
Size:11*11*1 inch Weight: 2.86 lb/1.3kg Batteries: 3*1.5 V AAA
Capacity: 6.6-396 lb/ 3-180 kg Division: 0.2 lb/0.05 kg
Unit: lb/kg (Switch the unit via RENPHO App)
For bodyweight: Place the scale on an even surface and wait at least 10 seconds before stepping on the scale. The reading should display 0.0 lbs before stepping on.
For body fat and other body composition analysis: Stand straight on the scale and uniformly touched the electrodes with bare and dry feet as shown below.
The RENPHO Bluetooth Scale can connect with your mobile phone (Android 4.3+ & IOS 8.0+) or iPad via Bluetooth 4.0. Download the ‘RENPHO’ app free from the App Store or Google Play.
Add/Delete Users & Basic Settings
Under “My Account ”you can add a user(s) &+. To delete an account, swipe the account to the left and select “Delete”.
Themes, Set goals, Weight units, Weighing done sounds, Languages, Passwords can all be set under the Setting “ ” page. Please note that you can change the weighing unit under “My Account > Settings > Weight Unit ”.
Sync to the fitness app
^ Apple Health
1) Open the ‘Health’ app on your iPhone, select the ‘Data Sources'.
2) Select ‘RENPHO’ from the sources list.
3) Turn on all categories to allow the RENPHO app to work.