Sync with Apple Health
Body fat scale sync data to Apple Health
1、Add the device "Body Fat Scale"
2、After the device is added, tap it for the first time, then it will prompt to sync to Apple Health.
Smart Nutrition Scale sync data to Apple Health
1、Add the device "Smart Nutrition Scale"
2、After the device is added, tap it and then enter the "Nutrition Scale" homepage.
3、Click “What’s on the scale”to add a food and weigh the food, then click "Add to plate".
4、Switch to the "Plate" homepage, click the "Confirm" button, then it will prompt to sync to Apple Health.
Change the settings synchronized with Apple Health
- Open the "Health" app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the"Data Sources" icon.
- Select "Gennec" from the sources list.
- Gennec will synchronize the following data with Apple Health once you connect. You can customize what you want to share using the switches on the right.
For iOS 13 or above versions, please use the following steps to sync with Apple Health:
- Open the "Health" App on your iPhone, click the user image at the top right corner
- Select Apps under Privacy and select Gennec
- Enable all categories to allow the Gennec App to transfer data to Apple Health