Q: What should I pay attention to when using the product for the first time?
A: Correctly connect the power adapter or install the dry battery (open the battery cover and install the battery according to the polarity instructions). Set the time, user, and volume according to the instructions of the manual.
Reminder 1: When the adapter is inserted or the battery is installed, there is no display, maybe the adapter is not properly inserted or the battery is installed backwards. Please insert the adapter tightly or install the battery correctly.
Reminder 2: When the battery symbol is displayed or the display is dim, the battery power may be low. Please replace with new batteries.
Reminder 3: When the product is powered off and then powered on, the time, user, and volume need to be reset.
Q: How to wear the cuff?
A: 1. Remove all jewelry, such as watches and bracelets, from the left arm.
Note: If your doctor diagnoses poor blood circulation in your left arm, use your right arm.
- Roll or push up the sleeve to expose the skin. Make sure your sleeves are not too tight.
- Hold the arm with the palm facing up, tie the cuff on the upper arm, and then align the tube at the center of the forearm, toward the inside of the arm. Place the artery marker Φ above the aorta (in the arm side).
Note: Use two fingers to press about 0.79 inches (2 cm) above the elbow bend on the inside of the left arm to find the aorta. Determine where the strongest pulse can be felt. This is your main
- The cuff should be snug but not too tight. You should be able to insert a finger between the cuff and arm.
- Sit comfortably and place the tested arm on a flat surface. Place your elbows on the table so that the cuff is at the same level as your heart. Turn the palm up. Sitting in a chair Stand upright and take a deep breath 5-6 times.
- Useful tips for patients, especially hypertension patients:
- Rest for 5 minutes before the first measurement.
- Wait at least 3 minutes between measurements. This can restore blood circulation.
- Take measurements in a quiet room.
- The patient must relax as much as possible, and not move or talk during the measurement.
- The position of the cuff should be at the same level as the right atrium of the heart.
- Please sit comfortably. Do not cross your legs and place your feet flat on the ground.
- Keep your back against the back of the chair.
- In order to make a meaningful comparison, try to measure under similar conditions. For example, at about the same time every day, on the same arm or under the guidance of a doctor
Q: Factors that may cause inaccurate measurement results and how to deal with them?
A: 1. The blood pressure of the human body fluctuates with time. It is normal for the blood pressure to fluctuate when measured at different times of the day. It is recommended to measure at the same time every day (such as in the morning).
- The blood pressure of the human body is also affected by many physiological factors: such as calmness, fullness, mood swings, etc. Please try to measure your blood pressure after you are in a stable mood, not hungry or full, and sitting still for five minutes. You will get a more stable result.
- Sitting posture will also affect blood pressure measurement results. When measuring blood pressure, please sit down and relax. Don't forcefully straighten or lean forward. If the chair has a backrest, you can relax and lean up; your upper arms should relax on the table without exerting force.
- Whether the cuff is used correctly will also affect the blood pressure accuracy. The lower edge of the cuff needs to be about 2CM away from the elbow socket to prevent the lower edge of the cuff from contacting the forearm after the elbow is bent, which will affect the measurement results;
The arm should not be too close to the desktop to avoid the lower end of the cuff contacting the desktop after inflation, which will affect the measurement results. The most suitable tightness of the cuff is after it is wrapped around the upper arm, the fabric basically fits the skin, but does not feel obvious pressure; because the human tissue is elastic, this tightness can be inserted into the body. If there are two fingers, but do not intentionally loosen them in order to be able to insert the fingers; if there is a significant gap between the cuff and the upper arm, and the cuff can rotate unimpeded, the binding is loose; the cuff needs to be roughly kept at the heart The same horizontal line; the arterial logo is printed on the cuff, please roughly align it with the brachial artery.
- Motion interference or arrhythmia may affect accuracy.
Please try to keep motionless during the measurement process and do not speak; if the user has arrhythmia (such as atrial fibrillation, premature beats, etc.), the conventional blood pressure measurement may fail, please consult a professional physician.
- The only standard for measuring product accuracy is mercury auscultation.
Since human blood pressure changes at any time, blood pressure measurement results at different times are likely to be different. Secondly, individual users will compare other brands of blood pressure monitors as a reference. Therefore, users often mistakenly believe that blood pressure measurement results are inaccurate. In fact, only professional doctors have the ability to make judgments. Please be sure to find a professional doctor to use the mercury blood pressure monitor for accuracy comparison.
- Quality issues. Individual products may have quality problems such as component aging or failure.If the measurement method is correct, if you find that the measurement result of the blood pressure monitor is too different from the mercury auscultation value of the professional physician, or cannot be inflated, or frequent false alarms, please contact customer service to resolve.
Q: Why should more than only one blood pressure measurement be taken?
A: Blood pressure constantly fluctuates, even in rest condition. Hence, doctors and hypertension societies recommend taking at least two readings every time and average the results. Several measurements provide much more reliable information about the blood pressure than just one single measurement.
Q: What to do if the blood pressure monitor does not work properly?
A: Please check if the adapter is plugged in correctly and power is supplied normally.
Please check whether the positive and negative poles of the battery are reversed. You can reposition the battery correctly according to the battery placement prompt in the battery slot. Check whether the battery is low, try to replace it
Follow the instructions in the manual and re-operate.
If still cannot be solved, please contact after-sales service