RENPHO INVIEW SMART SCALE USER MANUAL
This manual is for following scale models: R-A006
Precaution For Use
When using this scale, certain basic safety precautions must be followed.
1. The scale should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical condition. You should always consult a doctor prior to undertaking any diet or exercise program.
2. Any persons who may be pregnant, suffer from osteoporosis, have a pacemaker, artificial joints, portable ECG or other metal devices implanted in their body are advised against using this product. If doing so, please use for weight measurement exclusively and wear shoes in order to bypass the electric current when stepping on the scale for measurement.
3. All body composition data is for reference and should not be used as a substitute for advice from a licensed health care professional.
4. If the scale malfunctions, first check the battery power. Replace the batteries as necessary.
5. Check the device before each use. Do not use the device if damaged. The continuous use of a damaged unit may cause injury or inaccurate results.
6. Please keep the scale dry. Take caution when using the scale on wet and slippery surfaces.
7. The scale is fragile, please handle it with care.
8. This scale is a high-precision measuring device. Never jump on, stomp on, or disassemble the scale. Handle it carefully to avoid breakage.
9. The scale is not waterproof; never immerse the scale in water. To clean the surface, use a damp cloth or glass cleaner. Do not use soap or other chemical cleaning agents.
10. Always use the scale on a solid, flat surface and ensure the scale is kept completely still while weighing.
11. Do not put heavy objects on the scale when not in use.
12. This scale has been designed for household use only and is not intended for medical or commercial use.
13. To prevent interference or danger, do not use the device in an environment near equipment with strong electromagnetic fields.
14. Do not attempt to disassemble the scale for any reason.
If the scale has been moved or turned upside down, it must be recalibrated to ensure accurate results.
Know Your Renpho Scale
6.6-400Ibs / 3-180kg
0.2lb / 0.05kg
3 x 1.5V AAA
11.2 x 11.2 x 0.96inch
285 x 285 x 24.5mm
2.9lbs / 1.3kg
50kg ± 0.3kg
100kg ± 0.4kg
150kg ± 0.5kg
1101b ± 0.661b
2201b ± 0.881b
3301b ± 1.11b
Install the AAA batteries correctly; one set is included in the package.
1. Insert AAA batteries as indicated by the polarity symbols (+ and -) marked inside.
2. The original batteries provided are NOT rechargeable. DO NOT attempt to recharge the batteries.
3. If "LO" appears on the display, please replace the batteries.
Use the scale in a flat and stable location. Avoid any carpeting or uneven flooring.
Download and install the free "Renpho Health" App to your smartphone.
Note: Due to continuing updates and improvements, the "Renpho Health" App may appear slightly different.
Open the App and follow set-up and pairing instructions:
a. Register your account in the Renpho Health App using e-mail. You may also login using Guest mode if you do not wish to register.
b. Enable Bluetooth on your smart phone.
- For iOS users, iOS 13 or later requires Bluetooth permissions:
- For Android users, make sure your location is turned on for Android 6.0 or later.
Pairing the RENPHO scale with the App.
a. Step onto the scale with bare and dry feet on the scale’s conductive area. Wait the screen to light up.
b. Tap the “Pair” to pair the scale with the App.
a. Tap "Add device" on the top right corner of the Healthy page.
b. Tap "Body Fat Scale".
c.Step on the scale with bare and dry feet on the scale's electrodes.
d. After the device name shows up, tap "+" to add the device.
e. Keep standing on the scale for 5-10 seconds. Pairing is successful when your metrics appears on the Renpho Health App.
Integrate with Multiple Fitness App (For Android)
Integrate with Multiple Fitness App (For IOS)
How can I view the measurement and share progress?
All measurement data can be viewed as a graphed trendline on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis. Or view your data change trendline by your preferred time range.
Filter data entries by date to check out the history of your measurements. You can also choose which measurement entries you wish to export.
How to add “Measurement Users” or “Friends”?
A: Measurement Users are different users using one scale, such as family members or roommates.
Friends is another user using other Renpho scale, you can only have the access to view his/her data. Keep motivated with your friends!
A: 1) Open the Renpho Health app and the "Body Fat Scale" homepage.
2) Tap/select "Settings" in the bottom right.
3) Tap/select "User Management" you can add user(s) - Add members.
To delete an account, swipe the account to the left and select "Delete".
A: 1) Open the Renpho Health app and click the "Me" in the bottom right.
2) To add friends, tap/select "Friends" you can add user(s) - add friends, then enter Renpho friends' account and Confirm.
3) To delete friends, tap/select "Delete friend" on Friends page.
Baby Holding Mode
1. In the "User management" interface, add Baby User. Then fill in your baby's information.
2. Go back to the weighing interface and choose "Baby weighing".
3.Three steps to get your baby's weight measurement：
Note: This function does not support measuring infants under 4.4lb/2kg.
Frequently Asked Questions
Because the RENPHO website and Renpho Health App are two different systems, you must create an account for the App. If the regular connection to Bluetooth failed, please try the below steps:
If you think you are getting an inaccurate weight measurement, please try the below steps to fix the problem inaccurate issues：
If you think you're still getting inaccurate results, it may be caused by the following factors:
Please make sure the batteries is placed correctly, if it is, please put a different set of batteries in the scale and try stepping on it again. If the scale still won't turn on, please contact us via [Contact Us] menu.
Step on with dry and bare feet.
Ensure Bluetooth is enabled and working.
Ensure personal data is entered.
First, take one of the batteries out of the scale.
Then, put back the batteries and wait for 5 seconds. Now the scale has been automatic restart, you can step onto the scale.
Body composition analysis is an inexact science, regardless of the manufacturer or method of measurement. Because your scale combines the measurements it takes with variables stored in your user profile according to our algorithm, the numbers you see may vary from those you see using other measurement methods - which is completely normal. When you're measuring body composition, it's more important to pay attention to overall trends than day-to-day numbers.
Please go to Renpho Health App, "Weight Homepage＞Setting＞Units" to change units.
We know that the information you share with us is sensitive, and it's important to us that we honor your trust. Your scale creates a secure, one-to-one connection to your account on a device of your choice to sync your results, which are then backed up to our servers. We don't allow any third parties access to your data unless required by law.
When you step on the scale and it shows "LO", it means low batteries, it requires you to change batteries.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
RENPHO Customer Service Team guarantees a quick response and hassle-free solutions to any issue you may have within business hours.
+1(844) 417 0149 (US ONLY) Monday-Friday 9:00AM-4:30PM
1800 MY RENPHO (1800 69 7367) (AU ONLY) Monday-Friday 9:00AM-6:00PM (AEST)
44-743-466-6088 (UK ONLY) Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm ( GMT )
Your RENPHO product purchase is covered by a one year limited manufacturer warranty from the date of delivery. For warranty terms and conditions, please visit:
Note: Product registration is not required for the warranty. If you choose not to register your product, it will not diminish the product warranty.
FCC Regulatory Compliance
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
Warning: changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
RF Exposure Compliance This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
ISED Regulatory compliance
This device contains licence-exempt transmitters that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: